1. He gave me a very good advice yesterday.
句中嘅a要去掉，因為advice係唔可數名詞。一些漢語概念為可數嘅詞喺英語中卻係唔可數嘅，表示數量時喺其前加a piece of，類似嘅詞有：news, bread, work, paper, chalk, furniture, information等等。
2. That girl loves reading book.
3. He went into a book’s shop and bought a dictionary.
一般表示有生命嘅東西嘅名詞嘅所有格用’s，如my mother’s car, 而此處適宜用名詞修飾名詞，改為a book shop.
4. My family is watching TV.
一些集合名詞如看成一個整體，則用單數嘅謂語動詞，如My family is a happy one; 如強調集合中每個個體嘅個人行為，則用複數嘅謂語動詞。此處看電視係個體行為，應把is改為are。類似嘅詞有：team, class, audience等。
5. I bought some potatos and tomatos at the supermarket.
中學階段以“o”結尾嘅名詞中有四個詞變複數時要加es，它們係tomato, potato, Negro, hero; 其餘嘅都加s變為複數。
6. This has nothing to do with their believes.（這同佢哋嘅信仰沒關係。）
以f, fe 結尾嘅詞變為複數時一般去f, fe 加ves，如knife—knives, thief—thieves; 而roof 同belief直接加s變為複數。所以應把believes改為beliefs.
7. The boss wants to hire an useful person.
用a還係an，取決於後麵單詞嘅第一個音標，如為元音用an，為輔音用a。useful嘅第一個音係輔音所以應把an改為a。類似嘅，我們說a European country.
8. Plane is a machine that can fly.
Plane為可數名詞單數，唔能單獨放喺句中，應喺其前加冠詞或把它變為複數，而本句後有a machine, 所以隻能喺其前麵加a，變為A plane。
9. He played a piano at the party yesterday.
把a 改為the ，因為樂器前用定冠詞。
10. The machine was invented in 1920s.
喺in後加the，因為表示年代用in加the再加幾十嘅複數，如喺八十年代in the 80s。
11. Xiao Hong went to school by the bus every day.
12. He is one of those speakers who make his ideas perfectly clear.
13. Whom do you think has left the lights on？
放喺疑問句特殊疑問詞後嘅do you think / believe / guess / imagine / suppose等都唔參同句子成分，把它們去掉後，疑問詞喺句中做主語用主格，做賓語用賓格。本句中去掉do you think後缺嘅係主語，應把Whom改為Who。
14. The boss pretended not to see John and I.
15. These books are mine; those in the bag are her.
16. There are fourteen hundreds students in our school.
Hundred / thousand / million / score/ dozen等詞前有具體數字時後唔加s，前麵冇具體數字時喺其後加s 同of，表示大約幾百幾千嘅概念。如 two hundred students（兩百個學生），hundreds of students（成百上千個學生）。例句中應把hundreds 改為hundred。
17. Their school is twice as larger as our school.
18. Today’s homework is a five-hundred-words composition.
19. Two third of the students in our school are from America.
20. The patient appeared nervously when he talked to the doctor.
21. The artist worked hardly to finish his drawings on time.
此句需要一個副詞來修飾，hardly係副詞，但意為“幾乎唔”，hard 也可以係副詞，表努力，所以把 hardly 改為hard.
22. This shirt is more cheaper than that one.
23. He is the most successful of the two businessmen.
24. He works less harder than he used to.
25. The book is fairly more interesting than that one.
fairly隻能修飾形容詞同副詞嘅原級，可以修飾比較級嘅副詞或短語有：much, even, still, far, a lot, a little, a bit, any, no, by far, rather等，所以把fairly改為rather.
26. This is as an interesting a story as the one in the magazine.
as … as中間嘅詞序係as加上形容詞加上a(n)加上名詞再加上as，所以應改為as interesting a story as the one.
27. The weather here is nicer than Xizang.
同樣嘅事物才能相比較，weather同Xizang唔具有可比性，所以應改為The weather here is nicer than that of Xizang.
28.You shouldn’t stand too closely to him
29. I would rather take a train than went by bus.
這個詞組為would rather do … than do …，所以把went改為go.
30. Is there interesting anything at the meeting?
修飾anything, something, every-thing, nothing嘅形容詞都要放喺它們嘅後麵。
31. I never have seen such a person before.
像never之類嘅副詞喺句中應放喺be動詞、助動詞之後，實意動詞之前。因為應改為I have never seen such a person before.
32. The book is worth to be read.
be worth doing 意為值得被做。所以改為The book is worth reading.
33. It is sure that he will succeed.
34. He is regarded as one of the best alive writers at present.
alive 為表語形容詞，偶爾也做後置定語。所以把alive改為living，或把alive 放喺writers後麵。
35. I don’t know that he has finished the work yet.
yet 用於否定同疑問句，already用於肯定句。把yet 改為already.
36. He said nearly nothing at the meeting.
nearly 唔同否定詞用喺同一個句子中，而almost可以。所以把nearly 改為almost.
37. He usually goes to school by his father’s car.
by加上名詞表示一種交通方式，中間乜嘢都唔加，如by car, by bus, by plane等；如果名詞前有其他嘅詞修飾，則應除by以外嘅其他介詞，此處把by改為in.
38. Please wait me at the school gate.
39. He has been married with Betty for more than twenty years.
40. I finished the work on time under the help of him.
41. He can be at home now because the light in his room is still on.
表特別有把握嘅肯定判斷時用must，表特別有把握嘅否定判斷時用can, can表判斷時隻用喺否定句中。所以把can 改為must。
42. He need come here before the meeting begins.
作情態動詞時need用喺否定，疑問同條件句中，唔能用於肯定句中，而作實意動詞時則可以。所以應改為：He needs to come here before the meeting begins.
43. He used to get up very early in the morning, and now he is still doing so.
used to 用來表示過去常常做某事而現喺唔la，所以應把後半句改為：but now he is not doing so.
44. I needn’t come yesterday because all the work had been finished.
由於情態動詞本身唔體現時態，所以喺談論過去嘅事情時喺情態動詞後加 have done，所以喺 needn’t 後加have。
45. You hadn’t better stay up too late because you have to get up early tomorrow.
had better 嘅否定喺 better 後麵加not.
46. I will tell her about that when she will come tomorrow.
47. The meeting is about to begin in ten minutes.
be about to 一般唔同具體嘅時間狀語連用。所以把 in ten minutes 去掉。
48. The boy opened his eyes for a moment, looking at the captain and then died.
49. I have bought this bike for ten years and I am still using it now.
50. I haven’t learnt any English before I came here.
51. The two thieves have been disappeared.
disappear 為唔及物動詞，所以唔能用於被動語態。所以把 been去掉。
52. The building built now will be our teaching building.
53. He is being operated by the famous doctor.
主動語態變為被動語態時，應注意短語動詞嘅完整性，別忘la介詞或副詞。“給…做手術”應為operate on sb，所以喺operated 後加上on。
54. I wonder if the doctor has been sent.
55. The book written by him is sold well.
說一本書暢銷係指書本身嘅屬性，所以唔用被動語態。本句應改為：The book written by him sells well.
56. This history book is worthy reading.
“值得被做”可以有如下幾種說法：be worth doing; be worthy of being done; be worthy to be done. 所以本句應該為：This history book is worthy to be read.
57. We are going to talk about the problem discussing at the last meeting.
58. The girl dressed herself in red is my sister.
59. Being seriously ill, his class-mates sent him to hospital.
分詞作狀語時，其邏輯主語為這句話嘅主語，此句應為“因為他病la，他嘅同學才把他送到醫院去”，所以把前半句改為：He being seriously ill.
60. Having not seen her for many years, we could hardly recognize her.
現喺分詞嘅否定應把not放喺現喺分詞前麵，所以前半句應改為：Not having seen her for many years.
61. Seeing from the space, the earth looks like a ball.
62. English is easy to learn it.
63. I will get somebody repair the recorder for you.
“讓某人做某事”可以有以下幾種表達法：make sb do sth; have sb do sth; get sb to sth. 所以喺repair 前加to。
64. She decided to work harder in order to not fall behind the others.
唔定式嘅否定把not放喺to前麵。所以應改為：She decided to work harder in order not to fall behind the others.
65. It’s better to laugh than crying.
表比較時比較嘅雙方應為同種結構，或都係名詞或都係唔定式。所以有兩種改法：It’s better to laugh than to cry 或 It’s better laughing than crying.
66. It’s no use to send for the doctor.
做某事係沒用嘅要說成It’s no use doing,所以把to send 改為sending。
67. She practices to play the piano after school every day.
practise 後隻跟動名詞作賓語，所以把to play 改為playing。
68. When the teacher came in, he stopped listening to the teacher.
stop doing 為停止做這件事，而stop to do 為停下來正喺做嘅事去做這件事。所以後半句應該為：he stopped to listen to the teacher.
69. We are talking about if this plan should be carried out.
If 同whether都可以引導動詞嘅賓語從句，如果從句做嘅係介詞賓語，隻能用whether引導。所以把if 改為whether。
70. I can not decide if to stay or not.
71. My suggestion is we try for a second time.
72. What will the professor say is not known yet.
名詞性從句嘅語序都係陳述句語序。所以應改為：What the professor will say is not known yet.
73. I will go unless he invites me.
此句意為“除非他邀請我，否則我唔去。”而unless相當於if not, 所以本句應改成：I won’t go unless he invites me。
74. Although he tried, but he still couldn’t keep up with the others.
although 同but 唔能同時用喺一句話中，去掉乜嘢一個都可以。
75. I won’t stay until he comes back.
含有not…until嘅句子嘅謂語動詞應係點動詞，含有until嘅肯定句嘅動詞應係延續性動詞，此句有兩種改法：I will stay until he comes back.或I won’t leave until he comes back.
76. An orphan is a child who’s parents are dead.
77. This is the very thing which I lost yesterday.
如果先行詞為物且前有the only, the last, the very修飾時，定語從句嘅引導詞隻能用that。
78. This is the car for that I paid a high price.
79. She is one of the students who has passed the exam.
定語從句修飾one of 加上複數名詞時，複數名詞係定語從句嘅先行詞，所以把 has 改為have。
80. This is the place where we visited last year.
81. I, who is your friend, can understand you.
82. China is a developing country, that is known to all.
非限定性定語從句嘅引導詞永遠唔會係that，所以把that 改為which 或as。
83. The poet and writer are invited to give a speech at the meeting.
84. No one except my parents know it.
主語後加except再加上若幹數量嘅名詞，謂語動詞同主語保持一致。所以把know改為knows。類似嘅用法嘅詞或短語有：but, besides, with, together with, along with, as well as等等。
85. Your clothes is on the table over there.
86. The number of the students in that school are about one thousand.
87. The class was watching TV when I entered the room.
88. The population of our country are increasing slowly now.
population 單獨作主語謂語動詞成日用單數；如果其前有分數或百分數，同埋後麵又有複數名詞時謂語動詞用複數。如：One fifth of the Chinese population are workers. 此處把are改為is。
89. No sooner he had reached the station than the train left.
no sooner 為否定副詞，放於句首時句子要部分倒裝，所以此句應改為：No sooner had he reached the station than the train left.
90. Here comes he.
here 放於句首時，句子主謂要完全倒裝，但句子主語為代詞時，則主謂唔倒裝。此句應改為：Here he comes.
91. A child as he is, he can speak five languages.
用as引導讓步狀語從句，可把形容詞、副詞同唔帶冠詞嘅名詞放於as前。所以前半句改為：Child as he is…
92.She would have come if we invited her.
這係同過去事實相反嘅虛擬假設，從句應該用過去完成時。所以喺 we 後加 had.
93.My suggestion is that we would send a few people to help them.
suggestion 嘅表語從句也應用虛擬語氣，必須用should加動詞原形，should可以省略。此處去掉would 或把would 改為should。
94.The secretary wishes that she has time to type the letter now.
95.It’s time that we go to bed.
句式為It’s time sb did sth 所以把 go 改為 went。
96.I would rather you have another try tomorrow.
詞組為would rather sb did sth. 所以把have改為had。
97. There are a bag and several books on the table.
There be 句式遵循謂語動詞就近原則，a bag為單數，所以把are改為is。
98. There were several people stood at the back of the room.
99. We almost have written twenty compositions this term.
100. The girl has beautiful, silky hair who lives high in the mountains.
定語從句應緊跟先行詞，所以改為：The girl, who lives high in the mountains, has beautiful, silky hair.